Trust Haven Solution has a pretty simple, no-questions-asked refund policy. Customer satisfaction is our paramount policy. You can request a refund by calling the helpline number or emailing without contract conditions. We will refund the full amount using the same payment method within 7–10 working days.
How do I apply for a refund?
If you are unsatisfied with any software or support service we provide, we request that you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the reason and the issue in detail, and why you think we could not solve it as per your instructions or desire. We always aim to provide radical solutions for our customers. If your refund is accepted, you will get a confirmation email within 1-2 working days regarding your claim for a refund. The refunded amount should be credited to your respective account or any other mode of payment you chose while purchasing within 7–10 working days.
For incident-based plan
For incident plan-based users who have paid the full amount of the support package, they will receive the refund based on the following criteria:
- Once we receive your refund request, we will work with you to resolve your dissatisfaction with our services within 2 days of your submission of the request.
- If you are still not 100% satisfied with our services, we will accept your request and refund the amount you paid.
- The refund will be processed within 7–10 working days after confirmation by our account department, and the refunded amount shall be credited to your respective account or other payment methods.
For a subscription-based plan
The following criteria must be met by subscription-based plan users who have claimed a refund:
- You have to press the "claim for refund" button 7 days before the beginning of the month during the subscription plan period in case we are not able to solve any of your issues.
- If you are unsatisfied with any kind of service issued to you, you will receive the refund in your respective bank account within 7–10 working days after your refund approval mail is generated.
Cancellation & Termination
Trust Haven Solution believes in customer satisfaction and therefore has a generous cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- You are exclusively liable for canceling your account. You should send a phone call or email request to our account manager to cancel your account. It is necessary, and you must get approval from your account manager on the date of cancellation.
- The data kept with us will be instantly archived from active servers and possibly kept with us for any impending use.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will be effective immediately, and you will not be charged again.
- Trust Haven Solution, in its solitary discretion, has all rights to terminate or suspend your account and reject all present or future use of our service for causes like illegal access to our servers, portal, and databases; rude behavior; inappropriate use of our services; data theft; using the service provided for a PC other than the one that has been given for use with Trust Haven Solution; and other causes. In such a case, the Service will be terminated, resulting in the deletion or deactivation of your Account or your access to our PC Support Services.